OFFICIAL Sweepstakes RULES
No Purchase Necessary.
1. Sweepstakes Overview: The JetBlue “Now Leafing Boston” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on October 18, 2018 and ends at 6:00 p.m. ET on October 24, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Sponsor: JetBlue Airways Corporation, located at 27-01 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, NY 11101 (hereafter, “Sponsor,” “JetBlue,” or “JetBlue Airways”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the following Massachusetts cities and towns who are homeowners, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry:
MIDDLESEX Co. Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boxborough, Burlington, Cambridge, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, Framingham, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington , Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Newton, North Reading, Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn.
ESSEX Co. Amesbury, Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Manchester-By-The-Sea, Marblehead, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Peabody, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, West Newbury.
SUFFOLK Co.Boston, Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop.
NORFOLK Co. Avon, Bellingham, Braintree, Brookline, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Dover, Foxborough, Franklin, Holbrook, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milton, Needham, Norfolk, Norwood, Plainville, Quincy, Randolph, Sharon, Stoughton, Walpole, Wellesley, Westwood, Weymouth, Wrentham.
4. To Enter: Visit the JetBlue “Now Leafing Boston” Sweepstakes website at NowLeafingBoston.com any time during the Promotion Period and complete and submit the online registration. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Entering multiple entries or invalid or incomplete information will result in Sweepstakes disqualification. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
5. Drawing: Potential winners will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the deadline. Drawing will be conducted on or around 6:30 p.m.ET on October 24, 2018 by Promosis, Inc., whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be notified by Promosis immediately after the drawing, via the mobile phone number submitted during registration, with follow-up notification via email, and will be required to complete a Winner Verification form and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received by 12:00 noon ET on October 25, 2018, or prize may be forfeited. Winner will also be required to sign a Homeowner Release at the time of prize award. Any entry or entrant that is determined to be ineligible according to eligibility requirements, or any prize notification that is returned as undeliverable, or any potential winner who does not respond to the winner notifications or refuses to accept the prize will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the remaining pool of eligible entries received for the original drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes: a fall yard clean-up at the winner’s home. The approximate maximum retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize = $500. Yard clean-ups will be scheduled for Saturday, October 27 or Sunday, October 28, 2018, at Sponsor’s discretion. If local noise ordinances in winner’s area prohibit Sunday clean-up, it will be re-scheduled for Saturday, November 3, 2018. Winner must be available to have his/her yard cleaned up on date and time determined by Sponsor, or prize and its value will be forfeited. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based on winner’s location and yard size, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Prizes may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use. Limit one (1) prize per person. Prize does not include and is exclusive of gratuities or any other personal expenditure by the winner. Any costs associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified above as being provided are not included and are at the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponement, delays, or cancellation of scheduled prize delivery. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of such occurrences. No substitution for prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Complimentary Gift: Once winner’s prize fulfillment has been arranged, Sponsor will notify abutting neighbors via flyer to offer complimentary yard clean-ups to homeowners who are eligible for and desire to have their yards cleaned. Neighbors who accept the service may also be required to sign a Homeowner’s Release. Sponsor does not guarantee it will be able to provide yard clean-ups to all neighbors who wish to have their yards cleaned. This gift is separate and apart from winner’s prize.
9. Conditions: Sweepstakes is void outside the areas listed and where prohibited by law or regulation, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to grant to the Sponsor and its promotion partners the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this Sweepstakes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission. Winners further release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion partners, prize suppliers, their advertising and production agencies, and Independent Judging Organization, as well as all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability arising from such use, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of right of publicity, and defamation (including libel and slander).
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Independent Judging Organization, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize (including any damage relating to the yard clean-up). Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or illegible entries or emails or phone calls or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified & all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and if terminated, select winners at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
11. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: For the names of the Prize winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: JetBlue “Now Leafing Boston” Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by January 24, 2019. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.